JSB foot massager review India contains all the necessary information to help you purchase the ideal foot massager. Purchasing a foot massager is convenient. Since it offers you the option of self-massaging your legs and feet at home. That too at your convenience without anyone’s assistance. Or without compromising on your schedule. Besides this, you don’t have to invest in expensive masseurs in salons or therapists anymore. No more fixing appointments and waiting for your turn. Firstly, let’s begin with the JSB brand history and what they excel in.
Well, JSB Healthcare is one of the leading brands in home health care products. It is based in New Delhi, India. Additionally, they have over 30 years of experience as importers, exporters, and distributors of these health care products. Thus, JSB excels in making the way for people to acquire better health. with their highest quality products.
Further, JSB’s product managing team performs a quality and packaging check. They ensure that they do this before dispatching the products to their respective destinations. Moreover, JSB offers a timely response and effective after-sales report. Thereby, always striving for the good health of their customers. Now let’s proceed to all the best JSB foot massagers available. I have penned down all the best ones along with their features and functions in this JSB foot massager review India. Hence, you don’t have to go anywhere else. Purchase one which suits you best.
- Soothing Kneading Massage: This deep kneading massage works on your feet and calves.
- Firstly, it loosens, stretches, and lifts the tense muscles and relieves knots.
- Secondly, it relieves you from pain, muscle tension and other aches.
- Moreover, this massage is beneficial for those spending long hours on feet. It improves the blood circulation of those who sit/stand for long hours.
- Further, it helps people who face constant foot issues and relieves stress.
- 6 Dual Rotating Shiatsu Modes: It is a traditional Japanese massage method that uses pressure. This pressure is similar to the pressure applied by a masseur or a therapist. It helps in comforting tight muscles and it also relaxes all the muscles. Additionally, it focusses on restoring natural balance.
- Plantar Fasciitis: A professional foot massage at home that provides an excellent solution for Plantar Fasciitis.
- Advanced Heat Therapy Mechanism: You will experience soothing relief due to a warm and comforting sensation. This is because it increases blood flow and eases muscle stiffness. All thanks to this advanced heat therapy mechanism.
- Compact and Portable: It’s a compact and portable relaxation device, thus easy to carry. Further, it helps relieve tired feet and activates reflexology points on the foot soles.
- Reverse Feature: For added customization, it changes the direction of the massage motion.
- Price: JSB foot only massager is available for approximately Rs. 3,500.
- Tilt-up to 90 Degrees: This leg massager machine can be tilted up to 90 degrees. This enables you to use it in a sleeping position if you’re not comfortable sitting.
- Auto Shut Off: On completion of 15 minutes, this device will shut down immediately. This is because the ideal time for a massage is 15 minutes. So you don’t have to worry if you’ve not switched off this device.
- 2 Modes of Vibration: This mode loosens up the muscles more quickly.
- The vibration intensity is low which indicates that any individual can use. Hence, age no bar.
- Additionally, it uses gentle strokes such as jostling or shaking. This, in turn, soothes or stimulates the body depending on the amount of pressure.
- 3 Modes of Kneading: The kneading massaging mode offers a deeper effect on the muscles and calves.
- Firstly, it focusses on loosening, stretching, and lifting the tense muscles. As well as the stubborn knots.
- Secondly, it helps to soothe muscles and release tension.
- Moreover, it improves the overall body balance.
- Ideal For:
- Housewives with limited activity throughout the day.
- People suffering from pain in thighs, calves, ankles and feet.
- Old age people facing improper blood circulation.
- Varicose veins patients (Under doctor’s supervision).
- People suffering from knee pain or cramps and swelling in legs.
- Relieves people from tight muscles.
- Price: JSB foot and calf massager is available for Rs. 14,900.
This is one of the best massagers in this JSB foot massager review India article. And you just can’t afford to skip this.
- 3 Power Levels and Impelling Modes: For the convenience of the user. He/she can switch between the 3 power levels and impelling modes.
- Extendable Velcro Belts: This device goes with wrap-around style belts to fit any leg gauge. These wrap-around style belts are extendable Velcro belts.
- Vibration Therapy: The vibration therapy tackles the pressure on the legs. It applies mitigating vibrations and warming for loosening up the muscles.
- Spacious Legs Area: You can easily stretch your legs as it is spacious. Hence, your massaging experience will be comfortable.
- Removable & Washable Fabric Cover: 100% hygiene since you can easily remove and wash the fabric cover.
- Foldable Upto 110 Degrees: Since this foot massager is foldable up to 110 degrees. You can use it as per your convenience by bending your legs and calves accordingly. Hence comfort like never before.
- Control Panel: An easy to use control panel makes your experience of using it even better.
- Roller: Much recommended for people who possess a physically laborious job on a regular basis. This technique applies constant pressure to warm and loosen up the muscles.
- Price: JSB foot, calf, knee and thigh massager is available approximately for Rs. 28,500.
Another foot massager offering maximum health benefits. It works on your feet, calves, knees as well as thighs.
- Maximum Customization: The maximum customization capacity enables the users to decide their preferred massage modes.
- Relaxation Formula: The vibration massage on the soles of this massager along with the roller massage add on to the relaxation experience.
- Easy to Tilt: You can tilt the upper part of this massager to massage your thighs. While you are sitting on a chair. This is the best part of this JSB HF160 massager.
- Kneading: Kneading is a massage technique in which the therapist applies pressure with their fingers. In order to relieve stress in muscles and to promote blood circulation. This JSB massager plays the role of a therapist.
- Heat Function: You can activate the heating feature by pressing the heat button. It will improve blood circulation and help you sleep well.
- Auto Shut Off: It will shut down in 15 minutes of the massage session. This is because the ideal massage time is 15 minutes. Thus, this feature is essential for safety purpose.
- Price: JSB HF160 foot, calf, knee, thigh massager is available approximately for Rs. 29,000.
- 2 Speeds: This JSB blood circulation machine is equipped with 2 speeds i.e high and low.
- Improves Blood Flow: Most of us experience blood circulation issues nowadays due to our lifestyle. This product is specially designed for the purpose of improving blood flow to all our body parts.
- Acupressure Foot Mat: Pressing the acupressure point on your feet stimulates the nerve endings. This exercise, in turn, cures you of various health problems.
- Improves Skin Health: Firstly, it clears your skin. Secondly, it improves your overall skin health by flushing out the toxins from your body.
- It helps in reducing lactic acid and uric acid.
- Cures constipation gradually.
- Effective for people suffering from diabetes, varicose veins, blood pressure, arthritis and peripheral nerve atrophy.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Relieves exhaustion and fatigue.
- Further, it helps overcome exhaustion, lethargy, work-related stress, and travel fatigue.
- Price: JSB foot mat blood circulation machine is available for around Rs. 5,500.
Foot spa massagers have been around for many years. They have also been a favourite herbal therapy in traditional medicine.
Don’t use this product in a bathroom. The moistness/wetness may enter the product leading to a short circuit. You can use it in your bedroom, hall, or any corner of your house besides the bathroom.
- Acupressure Benefits: It enables you to achieve acupressure benefits by rolling your feet over the rollers.
- Relaxing Experience: This JSB foot spa massager heats the water in the tub. Thus, giving you a relaxing experience.
- Auto Reflexology Rollers: Our feet have several acupressure points which control the various functions of our body.
- Using the rollers of this JSB foot spa massager will increase blood circulation in your feet.
- Further, it will make you healthy and energized.
- Rejuvenating: The gentle vibration massage offers you a soothing and rejuvenating effect.
- In addition to this, the bubble massage is an add on.
- Since it reminds you of a Jacuzzi with the air bubbles tickling and pampering your feet like none other.
- Pedicure Attachments: The pedicure attachments will benefit your feet to the maximum.
- This is in terms of hygiene as well as health.
- It will take care of your pedicure requirements like scrubbing, polishing, filing etc.
- Ergonomic Handle: Stay stress-free due to this ergonomic easy to use handle.
- You won’t have to carry buckets of water to your foot spa machine.
- This is because this foot spa massager’s handle makes it easy to carry it around.
- Besides this, filling and emptying this foot spa massager is also easy.
- Temperature Control: In order to adjust the temperature of the water as per your convenience. If you want it hot, lukewarm, or cold, the temperature controls will help you in doing so easily.
- Price: JSB foot spa, roller massager is available for around Rs. 1,900.
JSB Healthcare: Paving Way for Better Health
Indeed, JSB excels in paving the way for people to cure their foot health issues. Through this JSB foot massager review India you can purchase one of these foot massagers. A perfect gift for your family and friends too. Ensure you purchase one that fits your requirements and your budget. But, keep in mind that a better quality foot massager will last you for years.
Also, consider the area of the application before you make your purchase. It is always better to opt for a foot massager that can be used on maximum areas i.e your legs, thighs, calves, and feet. This, in turn, will offer maximum relaxation, comfort and health benefits. Besides this, consider reading the 3 ways to do a self foot massage at home.