Cellulitis if left untreated or severe can spread to your lymph nodes, deeper to your tissues, and bloodstream. Hence, the best anti cellulite massager India is what you need to get rid of cellulite effectively. After spending 80+ hours reading through reviews and researching hundreds of brands, we found that HealthSense, Lifelong, AGARO and Krevia are the best anti cellulite massager brands available in India. Along with the product reviews, we have also specified the benefits of cellulite massagers and some frequently asked questions to leave you without a doubt.
Ensure you don’t skip the quick list table that we have put forth below. This quick list table will help you figure out which anti cellulite massager suits your requirements and budget.
Best Anti Cellulite Massager in India – Quick List
|Anti Cellulite Massager||Type||No. of Massage Heads||Warranty||Check Price|
|Electric||4||1 year||Price on Amazon.in|
|Electric||5||1 year||Price on Amazon.in|
|Electric||8||1 year||Price on Amazon.in|
|Krevia Body Innovation||Electric||6||1 year||Price on Amazon.in|
What is Cellulite?
When fat cells push through the second layer of your skin (dermis), they form lumps, dimples and other textural changes in the skin. This is referred to as cellulite and is medically termed as gynoid lipodystrophy. Most often, cellulite affects the thighs, buttocks and abdomen. But note that it can affect/occur in the other areas also. As a matter of fact, cellulite develops regardless of age or weight. More than 85% of females aged 21 and above develop cellulite. However, it is commonly seen in mid-aged and aged people.
Generally, cellulite can affect men as well as women. But, it is more common in females. This is due to the different distributions of muscle, fat and connective tissue. Males rarely develop cellulite. Due to its texture, cellulite is also known as orange-peel skin. Besides the term orange-peel skin, cellulite is also referred to as hail damage, cottage-cheese skin, and the mattress phenomenon. Studies have revealed that between 80 and 90 percent of women might experience cellulite at some point in their lives.
Note that, consuming too much or too many of the wrong foods can lead or contribute to cellulite. These foods include pizza, sugary snacks, sugary beverages, cheese, processed meats, refined carbs. If you’ve been consuming all these food items in excess or consuming them on a daily basis, then consider reducing your consumption.
Model: HM 210
- Speed Regulation Knob: Featuring an easy to use, all-in-one knob for regulating the speed. This knob helps to control and set the desired intensity from low to advanced to offer uninterrupted massage.
- In other words, from a gentle to an intense massage without any interruption. That too ranging between 1300-2700 RPM.
- Moreover, it is the best anti cellulite massager in India as it can also be used as a full body massager for muscle toning and pain relief.
- 4 Multipurpose Massage Heads: Firstly, is the flat head for muscle toning of the face and the abdomen.
- Secondly, the wavy head for acupuncture.
- Thirdly, the ball head for use with massage oils that you can use for cellulite reduction.
- Lastly, the microfibre provides exfoliation of dead skin.
- 1 Protective Mesh Cover: Moreover, the mesh cover (the one without the microfibre head) avoids hair entanglement. It is soft, skin friendly and also offers added comfort during massage.
- Premium ABS and TPR Material: The outer body of the powerful copper motor is surrounded by premium ABS and TPR material. This is the main reason for its superior performance and long working life.
- Moreover, the ABS and TPR materials are skin-friendly since they are of premium quality. In addition to factors such as durability and strength, they are also heat resistant.
- Convenient to Handle and Use: All thanks to the handle that is well gripped. You can hold the massager comfortably to self-massage yourself with ease and without any fear of it slipping from your hand or the fear of dropping it to the floor.
- Pure Copper Motor: The motor consists of pure copper wire which contributes to the energy efficiency and the prolonged life of the motor.
- Long 1.6m Cord: Featuring a long 1.6m electrical cord that helps you use the massager conveniently without seeking help from anyone. Thus, offering maximum portability as it reaches any chosen massage area that you desire.
- Red LED: The circle with 8 red LED lights are known to increase blood circulation. And also enhance the massage effect. With its anti-aging properties, red light is also known to benefit skin cells.
- Price: You can purchase the HealthSense Toner-Pro Handheld massager for an estimated cost of Rs. 1,400.
- Powerful Copper Motor: The copper motor is powerful with pure copper wires for energy efficiency, durability and improvement in performance.
- 5 Massage Heads: It comes with 5 massage heads that you can change as and when you want to. That too with ease. Each massage head generates a different massage effect at different speed settings.
- Stimulates Acupressure Points: Besides aiding in firming and toning thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach and chest. This massager also effectively stimulates the acupressure points and also aids in relaxing and rejuvenating the muscles.
- Improves Blood Circulation: This Lifelong handheld body massager is lightweight and covers almost every part of the body. Thus, providing you relief from pain and also improves blood circulation.
- ABS Built: Additionally, this massager is designed with skin-friendly, premium quality ABS plastic. And also TPR material for durability and strength. Moreover, it is also heat resistant.
- Non-slip Handle: The handle of the massager is non-slip and firmly gripped. Moreover, it accommodates all hand sizes and can reach all those hard to reach muscles.
- Portable: Besides using it at home, you can also carry it with you while commuting to your workplace, and also while you are on a vacation. Due to its lightweight nature, you can carry it and use it wherever you want to without any hassle.
- Versatile: Due to its versatile nature, anybody can make use of it at any time.
- Unique Rapid Rotation: Due to its unique rapid rotation, it offers a powerful massage that takes away aches and pains. This will not only soothe your body but also your nerves.
- Price: Lifelong Handheld Electric Manipol Massager is available for an estimated cost of Rs. 1,000.
- 8 Massage Heads: For a holistic massage experience, this Agaro massager comes with 8 massage heads. These massage heads provide a soothing massage to the muscles of your feet, calf, shoulders. As well as your neck, back and arms for a relaxing experience.
- The Smooth-Type Massage head is suitable for the neck, face and abdomen due to its vibration vortex effect. Waved Massage Head is suitable for the whole body due to its Acupressure body massage.
- Next, the Ball Type Massage Head is also ideal to use on the entire body as it can be used to enhance the effect of essential oil. The Tai Chi Massage Head simulates the eighth diagrams to knead the muscles.
- The Frosting Massage Head exfoliates the dead skin. Moreover, it is suitable for massaging the heel. In addition to this is the Point Roller Massage Head that is designed for pin type rolling massage.
- Roll the Roller Massage Head on the skin to knead and press the deep tissue.
- The Flexible Wheel Type Massage Head consists of unique triangle plate for Shiatsu massage.
- Protective Cover: The protective cover aids in preventing the body hair from getting tangled in the massager.
- 5 Massage Modes: With the help of 5 different massage modes, you can select the most suitable one according to your body condition and that is most suitable to you.
- Vibration: The vibration function enhances the massage experience and also improves blood circulation in the body.
- Auto Shut Off: So that you don’t exceed the maximum usage limit, this massager shuts off automatically after 15 minutes. This also ensures that it doesn’t exceed the endurance of the body.
- Long Circle Handle: The long circle handle helps in creating a firm grip while effortlessly sliding the massager over the different body areas.
- Price: AGARO Relaxo Electric Handheld Massager is available for a price of around Rs. 1,460.
- Lipo Modelling System: The professional Lipo modelling system fights cellulite and flaccidity at home. To add to this is the triple action of the circular massage pneumatic pressure as well as the infrared heat.
- The effect of the infrared heat intensifies the massage and makes it more effective.
- Improves Skin Elasticity: This massager helps increase blood flow, encourage lymphatic drainage and blood circulation. Thus, improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Detachable Handle: All thanks to the detachable handle. You can self massage your whole body without seeking help from anyone.
- 6 Interchangeable Massage Heads: With the help of 6 interchangeable massage heads, the massager enables the ideal massage for each problem. Problems such as soft cellulite, oedematous cellulite, encrusted cellulite, flaccidity and more.
- Eliminates Toxins: Besides reducing accumulated fat, the massager also eliminates toxins, sculpts your figure and smoothes orange peel skin.
- Price: Krevia Anti Cellulite Sculptural Massager is available for a price of around Rs. 1,300.
How Does Massage Help Reduce Cellulite?
A cellulite massager is a great electronic device that is simple to use. It comes with different types of nozzles or massage heads. The benefits of using cellulite massagers are not just one or two, but several. Instead of visiting a massage parlour every now and then, you can sit at home and self-massage yourself with the best anti cellulite massager India. It saves you time and effort as you can use it at your convenience in the comfort of your own home. Also, the frequency of massage that is recommended to reduce cellulite is highly-priced which is why purchasing an anti cellulite massager can save you costs.
Instead of asking the professional massage therapist to do it for you or visiting the massage parlour every now and then for a massage, you can purchase the best anti cellulite massager in India and use it whenever and wherever you want. Moreover, it offers you a deeper and more effective massage. This is due to the fact that it penetrates deeper into the skin tissue which in turn promotes blood circulation and increases and improves the blood flow.
Benefits of Cellulite Massagers
We have penned down the four main benefits of cellulite massagers in detail. Reading these will give you a clear understanding of what the best anti cellulite massager is capable of doing for you.
Deeper Self Massage
Firstly, one of the main benefits of a cellulite massager is that it offers you a deeper self-massage. Yes, by this I mean that the anti cellulite massager does it all for you without you putting in much effort. Moreover, most of the cellulite massagers feature several power settings which you can choose as per your preference. Depending upon how deep you want the massager to penetrate, you can increase the power setting and can also decrease it accordingly. The additional vibrations are powerful and result in a deeper massage which is more comforting and beneficial to you.
Improves Skin Elasticity
To reduce cellulite, it is essential for the improvement of skin elasticity to occur. A cellulite massager does the job of improving skin elasticity. It also improves lymphatic drainage which in turn helps in improving the overall skin elasticity. Always remember that increasing the ratio of muscle to fat makes the skin more firm and smoother.
Increased Blood Circulation
Next, blood circulation is a major issue nowadays and it is not just the aged people but also teenagers who face improper blood circulation. The best anti cellulite massager in India helps in expanding the blood vessels to a larger degree. Due to the intense vibrations offered by the anti cellulite massager, the blood flow increases in the circulatory system thereby attacking the fat deposits under the skin.
Removes Toxins and Drains Fluids
Lastly, the best anti cellulite massager in India also targets the lymphatic system, This helps remove toxins from your body and also drains the fluids. Fat deposits poke upwards into the epidermis and cause cellulite. Cellulite massagers help in breaking up all these fat deposits.
Cellulite Massager FAQs
Yes, cellulite massagers can aid in weight loss because the mechanical action of deep pressure applied through the massager in combination with the heat-producing friction breaks down the fatty deposits. This in turn eliminates the fat with ease. It helps reduce cellulite by breaking down the subcutaneous tissue.
However, note that using a cellulite massager alone will not be sufficient. Besides using the cellulite massager, you also need to eat healthy foods, drink sufficient water and exercise regularly.
Yes, massage guns (percussion massagers) help with cellulite. Note that, in addition to using a massage gun you should also exercise regularly. Doing this will help reduce cellulite especially on your legs. A combination of percussion massager along with specific exercises will speed up the reduction process. Moreover, this will also help your skin look more even as it tones the muscles under lumpy areas.
Additionally, a massage gun will also stimulate your skin elasticity which is essential for reducing cellulite. Furthermore, the massager’s vibrations cause greater blood flow in your entire body and give you a firm skin.
A cellulite massager should be used every day for around 10 minutes. Ensure you use the massager just once a day and not more than that. If you are not comfortable using a cellulite massager every day, then use it thrice a week.
Yes, once gone cellulitis can come back. In fact, there’s a higher chance of it returning in some individuals depending on health conditions, diet and lifestyle. However, there are 10 things penned down below that can help reduce the risk or avoid getting cellulitis again.
1) Avoid injuring your skin.
2) Keep your skin clean and moisturized.
3) Treat wounds right away.
4) Cut your nails appropriately.
5) Treat infections and other medical conditions immediately.
6) Maintain your weight.
7) Treat lymphedema.
8) Reduce drinking.
9) Stop smoking.
10) Check your feet every day to ensure you don’t have an infection or injury.
Note that if you are repeatedly getting cellulitis in spite of following all these tips, then it is better to consult your dermatologist. Since what you are assuming as Cellulitis might be another skin condition.
With numerous brands available, we have managed to find the 4 best brands. Keep all your requirements in mind before you purchase the best anti cellulite massager in India. Go through the features once more incase you still have a doubt. But, don’t compromise on the quality to save costs. Go, hit that Buy on Amazon button and get your anti cellulite massager home. Since we are discussing deep tissue massage, you may also check out the best massage guns available in India to decrease muscle soreness after a workout and speed up the recovery process.